• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild bank - Because banks are everywhere

DeletedUser17

Thank you foryour posts, especially to mungiu for bringing this idea to the forum. I will Pass this on.

DeletedUser

Update, added point #8. This will make the end game look more meaningful to a player. He will no longer feel remorse for not being able to invest those 10 F.P. into something.

DeletedUser

how about making it just like a bank... the top players in guild borrow the money/supplies to the less fortunate and then demand interest ... if they cant pay it back on time the big players hire a site bailiff to collect a few buildings.... just a joke but i like it actually haha :p

DeletedUser7719

You really expect interest Franky? I thought you wanted to help the guild, lol

DeletedUser

how about making it just like a bank... the top players in guild borrow the money/supplies to the less fortunate and then demand interest ... if they cant pay it back on time the big players hire a site bailiff to collect a few buildings.... just a joke but i like it actually haha :p
I recommend you read through the first comments and see what your idea might generate, there is a reason why the system is complicated.
The reason is: Multi-accounts must be dead!

Adding interest... too much math for so simple operations which will only superficially influence the guild Economy system.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

at the first read of this idea i thought no way as it allows trades between players (indirectly) and of a way of passing wealth , but it could work if guilds could build guild buildings that henhence the full guild , like build a cathederal that gives every player 100 happiness thats in the guild ,it would be expensive to build and have a upkeep
or build a guild workshop that allows every member of guild to employ 1 man to enhance a production output for 12 hours on one of his buildings of his choice (of course at a slight cost ),as these buildings would need to be built from the guild bank .
this would make the guilds work together for something that helps everyone in guild and get some guild communuity going.
but i can only see a guild bank working if it is to allow the guild to grow and not for the help of individual players (ie loans ect )
as i see theres alot of scope in this i will be happy to throw some more of those types of ideas out about it (if people think its a good idea)

DeletedUser7719

Welcome to the forums jlb1jlb1! your suggestions may be considered, thanx for replying

DeletedUser

i will be happy to throw some more of those types of ideas out about it (if people think its a good idea)

Please do! Criticize my idea as you wish, it will help me since it is hard for me to find it's week points because i elaborated it and have a subjective view.

P.S. As far as it goes i think my idea does not involve the help of individual players except for the F.P. (which can only be use for a lousy trade offer from time to time) but if you think it is a bad point please let me know why

DeletedUser

i by no means criticize you mungui as the idea of a guild bank could be a very big thing if its taken in the right direction.

DeletedUser

I recommend you read through the first comments and see what your idea might generate, there is a reason why the system is complicated.
The reason is: Multi-accounts must be dead!

Adding interest... too much math for so simple operations which will only superficially influence the guild Economy system.
i know dude im only joking with ya, but back to the subject at hand, i like the idea.

DeletedUser

Update 11/23/2012 - In this update i introduced a way in which Guild Banks can be integrate with Great Buildings. This update was worked on together with another forum user. I suspect he wishes to stay anonymous for now, he will declare himself in here if he will want to.

Feedback is welcomed!

DeletedUser

Updated all content to make the idea more easy to understand. Eliminated allot of useless features and introduced a couple of new fundamentals.

DeletedUser7719

Some comments:
1) You spelled "tire 1"
2) I'm still a little confused how this stops multi accounting (when it comes to guild banks)

DeletedUser1094

Until the next game-update has been reviled, it's really not much I have to say... and maybe why Mods and staff in generally hasn't commented this Bank-idea of yours. You have really put a lot of effort into perfecting your idea... but I'm afraid that, a lot of it, is based on your own assumptions of, what's to come, and those assumptions might not be right. It would be better, to propose ideas to current game-issues and then alter the idea later on, to comply with eventually future game-updates.

Tokens can only be used for building Guild Related buildings
At the moment, the only Guild-related "building" is the Guild-flag, and I have no knowledge of others to come. There might be plans for the future, but of that, I don't know...

I need some feed back for that however.
There are some issues about your "Great Buildings", that we simply can't comment on right now. But it shouldn't be very long...

I hope the people will at least read this till end
tl;dr :p
Nah, just kidding... I read every post in here... :)

DeletedUser

Edit----------

I guess there is no more point in developing this ideas after the current update.

Thank you all for all your help, this was a fine experience!