• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: guild avatar bar

• Thread starter DeletedUser108264
  • Start date

DeletedUser108264

when looking at the bar at the bottom of the screen showing guild avatars, would be nice to be able to see who was online,as this would also complement the new message service, save send unnecessary mails when people not online, and may be a way of intergrating chat with this new messenger

DeletedUser99588

-1, don't want anyone knowing when I'm online. Been suggested before and if I recall correctly wasn't overly popular.

DeletedUser96901

this has been suggested many times before

please use the search

DeletedUser108264

have read previous suggestions,this is a new discussion on the benefits to the game at this moment in time, i personally don't see a privacy issue if this is limited to your own guild, and your own guild shouldn't be attacking you, just to shoot down a suggestion without a proper discussion is lame and narrow minded

DeletedUser96901

actually saying being online with the new message system is different from being online with the old message system is lame
and not using the template for ideas: that is lame

such a terrible presentation doesn't even deserve a proper discussion

DeletedUser108264

This is supposed to be a community based game, and on that theme, to develop and build greater support through the guilds, and all I am suggesting is a red or a green 3 pixel solid circle in your avatar in the guild bar, so there is no invasion of privacy, and if you are not in a guild it wouldn't effect you. At the present moment in time all you can do is throw messages round the system, filling up the inbox, slowing the loading of the message centre , even more. the game is very slow to load at the best of time, even with deleting the web cache every time you leave the game

DeletedUser96901

funny:
there was an inactive grey icon in the player avatars for over 3 years
players thought that could be used for showing who is online

they removed it with one of the last updates