• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Group together army with same health

DeletedUser12146

Proposal: In army management group together army with same health, and sort them by "from full to low health".

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: Yes. I have looked over here and haven't seen similar idea.

Reason: Easier to select undamaged and damaged army. And it saves on army management space (see photos bellow).

Details: For example: when you have 100+ rogue's, and you are fighting, your rogue's become damaged, and when you are searching for undamaged ones, you are losing time.
Instead of 20+ slots of each army shown (don't know the exact current logic), with this idea, you would have maximum of 10 slots used, minimum 1. Which is way batter than current implementation.

Visual Aids:
Currently/before:
IMG-20150820-104557-001.png

After:
IMG-20150820-104557-002.png

Balance/Abuse Prevention: None.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

that would require a complete change in the way the army management handles the units

and the implementation would take too much time which is needed for other different things

Which is way batter than current implementation.
that is true

but new implementation --> less other things and more new bugs

they need more than 9 month for finding a simple formula for the GBs in the ranking
how long would they need for this idea :confused:

DeletedUser12146

and the implementation would take too much time which is needed for other different things
they need more than 9 month for finding a simple formula for the GBs in the ranking
how long would they need for this idea :confused:
This is just wrong, to rate an a idea based on time needed to develop it. And how do you know how much time does it take to develop this?
Based on that, every idea on this forum is waste of time, and deserves -1.

DeletedUser2989

I'd think that one of the problems with stacking wounded units is that many of them would have different timers for their recovery. So even though 2 rogues may have lost the same amount of health if it's in two different battles then they'll heal at different time and thus they'd need to be kept separate to ensure they heal at the correct time. I'm not 100% sure but if the units aren't identical they might not be able to stack them.

I support the idea as it would be nice to be able to view them that way but I'm not getting my hopes up.

DeletedUser12146

I'd think that one of the problems with stacking wounded units is that many of them would have different timers for their recovery. So even though 2 rogues may have lost the same amount of health if it's in two different battles then they'll heal at different time and thus they'd need to be kept separate to ensure they heal at the correct time. I'm not 100% sure but if the units aren't identical they might not be able to stack them.
I don't see problem here, since they are still X grouped rogues there, and every one has it's own timer, and when Y of them get healed, they "jump/change" group to less damaged.

It is hard as hell to find undamaged rogues when you are in fight for over 30minutes, and you have like 600+ rogues. Current solution is just not working :(

DeletedUser16126

that would require a complete change in the way the army management handles the units

how long would they need for this idea

This is an idea that pops up regularly in different proposals, going from just sorting on health, to ask for an hide damaged armies button to now to consolidate the result.
You cannot hide that the issue that is brought up is really an important issue.
For me there are 3 ways of viewing this feedback:
1- Acknowledge the issue and try to implement one of the idea's. Basically you need to run a quicksort algoritm on the result. Which is no rocket science, and eventually consolidate the result in a way.
2- Ignore the issue, and just don't listen to the feedback they get
3- Indicate that this is part of the game and that it is good for the game that the attack speed slows down after multiple attacks. And that they like that the active players need to spend more time to perform the GvG and PvP attacks.

Currently only the second option is taken, leaving the issue to pop up every time again in another form. A clear statement of option 1 or 3, would make players to avoid time on giving this feedback over and over again in another form...

For me this idea has a clear +1!

DeletedUser653

This is just not working :(
Give us at least the "Hide damaged army" button...
View attachment 9142

That has to be the easiest thing to do and its a simple radio button for ALL, Full Health, Damaged
meets needs of those wanting damaged unit for defending, meets those who want full heath units for attacking and even has all units for those who do not like it, but that screen shot i see most days and its horrid trying to find rogues amongst all the injured ones and even when you do spot 2 good ones you pick one and the other other goes and hides.
Even INNO must support a simple radio button for each type and its a ver very easy fix and does not take 6 months work and no change to current logic, just add a filter to the end results