• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Greetings from Forge of Empires

DeletedUser12086

The Forge of Empires team
hopes you have a fantastic holiday,
and we wish you the best
for 2014.​

team_winter_2013.png

DeletedUser276

Hello Kings and Queens,

I would like to thank you all for your partaking of the game we at Forge Of empires work so hard to make an awesome game. Without you this game would not be able to take place. It has been a fun year with the implementation of so many things to the game play. I hope you all have a great Christmas and a rocking New Year. From us at FoE we wish you nothing but the best and look forward to what the new year brings to our game not only with more additions like Guild vs Guild but for what players join us and share in this awesome journey with us.

Remorce (formerly Blacksmith)
aka
Shawn the Crazy Canadian.

Belcher

Corporal
Seasons Greetings to all the Forgers out there!

Thank you all for helping make this such a fantastic community and pastime for us all during 2013! With so many great things planned for 2014, I'm looking forward to another great year and hope all of you enjoy it thoroughly. To quote someone or another, "The best is yet to come"!

The best of the season to all, and to all a Happy Forge!

Belcher
aka
Panther, or Clay. Another Canuck!