• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Great Buildings

DeletedUser

i found this one day !! does anyone have one of these Great Buildings?

They're not released yet on the open servers. Any screenshots of Great Buildings in towns are from the Beta server, I believe.

- L

DeletedUser

ive found this pic too
Capturez1.JPG
a great building that provides goods

the first great building provides smiles and tower medals

one of the great buildings and how it starts
Capturebee.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is such an intriguing concept. It looks like they'd take quite some time to get built. Is there a time frame on the introduction of these?

DeletedUser

This is such an intriguing concept. It looks like they'd take quite some time to get built. Is there a time frame on the introduction of these?

They are currently on the beta server and we are ironing out a few bugs and inconsistencies as well as adding improved usability. They'll be deployed to the open servers when we are satisfied with their performance. So yeah, it's gonna be soon. Better start stocking up on those goods.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser

Yeap, a good reason to come back, after you conquer all on the map and finish all on research & buildings.

DeletedUser

Be patient. They'll come soon enough. (Can't wait myself though...) ;)

DeletedUser7099

i'm gonna get all my guildies to help me get to level 10 in less than a day

JK...but i do have a couple of mill's of coins to spend on forge points, so that might be fun

DeletedUser

Yeah... It'll be a great way to get players to interact more with each other. Or so I've heard... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser7099

Skjermbilde 2012-11-28 kl. 13.58.48.jpg

mwhaha mine is in level two already!!

only one medal extra for each lvl sucks though, should be a bit moar (more).

Last edited by a moderator:

Greywolf

Sergeant
can someone please share how to unlock these? :)

Polish/motivate/plunder other players their buildings to receive blueprints. Iron age buildings drop Iron age BP's, Bronze Age buildings drop Bronze age blueprints etcetera. You'll need 9 blueprints of 1 single Great Building to start constructing it.

DeletedUser7099

i take back what i said, it drastically increases after a while :P