• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

great buildings

DeletedUser2860

how can i collect the blue prints? i ve been polishing and motivating, but i ve dont get any blue print, help pls.

tks in advance.

DeletedUser

Hey,

You have a chance of finding a blueprint everytime you polish, motivate or plunder. However, the blueprint drop rate is random and it can take quite some time until you find one... and in the end collect all 9 blueprints for a Great Building. Also, keep in mind that later on you can find duplicates too.

If you want to find more information on blueprints and Great Buildings, check the Great Buildings Encyclopedia.

DeletedUser2860

cause i ve been doing that and nothing so far, but im on my way.

tks again

DeletedUser2860

how can i know if i gain a blueprint by giving a egg, polish or motivating?

tks in advance

DeletedUser

Note: Stone age decorations and buildings do not drop blue prints, as there are no stone age great buildings. And youll know if you get one a window pops up showing you that you did.

DeletedUser2860

i gonna try but im not geting blueprints for polishing, motivating or dropping some eggs, what am i doing wrong or what am i no doing?

tks in advance.

DeletedUser1094

Hi johiko...

You're probably not doing anything wrong. It can take more than 100 supports/plunderings to find one BP. Sometimes you get lucky and find two or more in one day and sometimes you'll get unlucky and won't find anything for days. Just keep supporting (polishing/motivating or plundering) and you'll find your BPs too.

DeletedUser

On a related note, is there any way I can trade blueprints when I have duplicates, or club together with my guildmates to get the complete set?

DeletedUser

You can currently trade duplicate blueprints 2:1 if you have duplicates of a Great Building for which you don't already have a full set of blueprints yet.

There is also a future update coming which will allow you to trade duplicate blueprints of Great Buildings already built.
Finished Great Buildings Blueprints

Getting tired of getting the same blueprints for great buildings already completed? Well soon you will be able to do 'wonderous' things with them.

DeletedUser5180

There is also a future update coming which will allow you to trade duplicate blueprints of Great Buildings already built.

We have been hearing about this future update for months now and as every update comes and goes there is no sign of it.

Do we have a date for this.?

Players in my guild alone, have well over a thousand of these useless bps now. Even InA quests are giving out rewards of them when what makes sense is to give out InA blueprints instead. this would actually help the devs as many players who get an InA bp will then use diamonds to complete that building quickly.

DeletedUser

No, there is no date for this, as there is no set date for most things. Just the knowledge that it will happen. That's the trouble of starting on a game that's not fully released yet - you get ahead of things.

So we'll just have to be a little more patient :)

DeletedUser10537

the most sure way to snatch a BP is to polish/motivate the same age building/decoration other than changing or mixing building/decoration age

DeletedUser

Cool, thanks

Edit - sorry, hadn't noticed other people had posted! That was aimed at LadyMedea who initially answered my question