• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Great Buildings goods collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

• World: Cirgard
  • Browser and Version: Firefox 18.0, 0.26.12573
  • Overview of the bug: It happens that my Great Buildings (St. Marks and Lighthouse) show e.g. '0 coffee' as the goods collected, even though there should be 9 or 10 each. It hasn't happened to both at the same time yet, but they've both shown the bug.
  • How often this occurs: Once every few days at least
  • Urgency: Moderate
  • Preventative Actions None
  • Summary: Great Buildings (St. Marks and Lighthouse) do not collect goods.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes

DeletedUser7719

For next time I'd advise you to use the little search function on the top right of the screen. This is a well known issue. ;)
It is a confirmed display error.

You will have received your goods, just check them. The error is that it shows +0 instead of the amount it gave you.
The error is NOT that it didn't give you the goods.
That's all I need to say :D.

DeletedUser

Oh, thanks. I did search for the bug before, but didn't find it at first glance.

Status
Not open for further replies.