• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Great Buildings Encyclopedia

DeletedUser

Vanguard, I see that the FPs needed to move to higher levels gradually increase. Is the goods requirement identical for each level, as the descriptions suggest? Thanks (for the reply and this great manual)!

JG

DeletedUser176

Vanguard, I see that the FPs needed to move to higher levels gradually increase. Is the goods requirement identical for each level, as the descriptions suggest? Thanks (for the reply and this great manual)!

JG
The goods are only needed once to place the construction site, after that it's all about forgepoints.

Greywolf

Sergeant
Bonuses from Great building stack. For example if you have a lvl 10 Statue of Zeus and a lvl 10 Castel del Monte then the 'Military Boost' bonus you receive from both GB's is added up. In this case both give a 50% bonus so you'll end up with 50% + 50% = 100% 'Military Boost' bonus.

I assume this works for the 'Defensive Boost' bonus as well.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

will st. marks pay on st. basil?

At the moment, the Coin Boost from St. Mark's Basilica only applies to coins collected from houses. Coins collected from other Great Buildings or your Town Hall are not boosted.

DeletedUser

Hi, I know that military building bonus' stack but how about The Lighthouse of Alexandria and The Royal Albert Hall's supply bonus?

DeletedUser5026

Hey andyman1971,

I think only a developer will know, since the Industrial Age has not been rolled out yet, and even when it does, people still have to find the blueprints and build the building in order to know for sure.

Addendum: Someone has asked this qn on the Industrial Age discussion thread (click me), and another player has answered, I cannot vouch for the veracity of the answer, but I guess it's better than nothing. You also continue asking further questions there, since this does concern the Industrial Age.

Cheers,
L.R.

p.s. this is just a personal opinion, but since this is the Great Building Encyclopedia, and found in the Guides forum, shouldn't stuff posted here be more or less informative? i.e. shouldn't questions, even though related to topics covered by the guide, be asked in the Questions/FAQ forum? Just a personal musing, though someone higher up can perhaps say something too... ;)

DeletedUser

Hi LR, I play in Arvahall and we have the Industrial Age up and running at the moment. In fact one of my guildmates is even building The Royal Albert Hall, he just needs few more fp's to get to lvl1. I'll find out soon enough I suppose.

Cheers,

Andy.

I'll continue in your linked thread though, thanks again.

DeletedUser1018

Great job, thank you.

Were can i find how much points give each GB?

DeletedUser8813

FYI: The new InA GBs have been added.

are these at the level they are going to stay in regards to the bonuses they give ..after the last balancing act i have a couple that arn't worth the space they take up so i will probably dump them once everyone has the blueprints

DeletedUser

I'm sure players are coming to this thread looking for info on the new GB's. I only have a BP for one of them. I'll provide the info I have.

17y73o.png

o0ugqx.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5026

I'm sure players are coming to this thread looking for info on the new GB's. I only have a BP for one of them. I'll provide the info I have.

Hey Craddle,

The info which can be learned from your screenshots are all also reflected in the following post earlier/further up in the thread: (click me). Do appreciate your thought and efforts though. As a little titbit, I'd like to add that Vanguard is an employee of InnoGames, so all his data are complete. =)

Cheers,
L.R.

DeletedUser

Sorry about that. Somehow I completely missed his InA GB posts. :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am not certain if this is right place to ask, but I wanted to know if X% defensive bonus offered by GB/building will be negated by x% offensive bonus offered by another GB or it's not that simple?

DeletedUser8813

I am not certain if this is right place to ask, but I wanted to know if X% defensive bonus offered by GB/building will be negated by x% offensive bonus offered by another GB or it's not that simple?
yes,,if i have a 100% attack bonus and you have a 100% defense bonus then it is just the same as having no bonuses ;
so if i had 100% att and you had 25% defense then i have only got 75% bonus over your troops so on and so forth

DeletedUser

It's not that simple...

An offensive GB gives a boost to, both, the attack and defence statistics when attacking.
A defensive boost GB gives a boost to, only, the defence statistic when defending.

So if attacker has +100% to both their attack and defence statistics and the defender has +100% to their defence statistic then the attacker will be back at the status quo and deal the same damage to the defender as if they each had no GBs; however the defender has no boost to their attack statistic so their attack is at +0% and the attacker's defence would be at +100% so the defender will deal a lot less damage in this case.

This is the reason why an offensive GB only gives +5% per level compared with +10% for a defensive GB - to balance out this discrepancy.

DeletedUser

I think I remember reading in the original changelog that we can only build one of the GBs for each age. Is that correct?

Also, if I want to sell a GB, do I get the blueprints back or do I need to collect them again to construct it?

DeletedUser

I think I remember reading in the original changelog that we can only build one of the GBs for each age. Is that correct?

Also, if I want to sell a GB, do I get the blueprints back or do I need to collect them again to construct it?

You can have both GBs per age if you want. One could have every Great Building in the game, if they put in the effort to get them all, though they wouldn't have much room for anything else in their town.

If you sell a GB, you get nothing back. If you wish to re-build a GB that you sold, you will have to start from scratch.