• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Great Buildings and relative decorations.

DeletedUser

I was doing some modelling earlier and was playing around with statues of Greek gods and I had an idea.

In the Bronze age there is Statue Of Zeus great building, We could have statues or decorations relevant to a Great building. For Example, Since Zeus is the God a lower ranking god or lower in influence god like Hermes could have a statue that provided happiness or another bonus.

If we had all the gods they could be ranked by power,influence etc and go up in price, and when you finally buy all objects relevant to the GB then you could receive a random blueprint. So there is 11 gods excluding Zeus so 11 Statues/decoration and receive a blueprint.

While I am stuck in the Bronze Age (for now) I am keen to see if this can be copied to other GB in other ages, So please tell me what could go with other GB's

Thanks and If I do not make any sense anywhere please ask, struggled to get my idea down on here lol. :(

Apologies For not including the proposal reason etc. but I did some research in here first and found nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello Scott,

You can find the proper template for ideas in this thread (click) - check the spoilers in there for the template.

PS, I also merged your two posts into one (keeps the forums a bit cleaner ;) ) - for future reference, if you want to add or change something, please use the little "edit post" button at the bottom of your post. Thanks!

Surge

Brigadier-General
Well, that could be relevant for Statue of Zeus. But... um, I might not be creative, but how about the others? Colosseum? Lighthouse? How about the harder ones, like Frauenkirche of Dresden? Castel Del Monte? Umm... Cathedral of Aachen? This would take a lot of time to think about the decor, and they might not be even necessary inputs to the game (unless I am understanding this wrong). It's just a lot of time to think about these things while people are already screaming for the next age or next updates. And of course improving the Great Building system.