• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Great Building plunder

DeletedUser7137

• World:East-Nagach
  • Browser and Version:Google Chrome Ver 24.1312.52m
  • Overview of the bug:Great Building showing it can be plundered after successful attack
  • Screenshots: GB Plunder.jpg
  • How often this occurs:Only noticed this once, never hovered over GB for plundering before.
  • Urgency:Not urgent
  • Preventative Actions:None
  • Summary:I attacked a neighbour with 2 Great Buildings in his city. After winning the battle, the plunder button showed that there are buildings that can be plundered in his city. After a few rounds looking for the lightning bolt, I hovered my mouse pointer on one of his Great Building (St. Marks). It showed the "Finished production can be plundered". The other Great Building, Hagia Sophia also showed the same message. Clicking on them did not do anything though.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:Yes, could not find anything with the same problem.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?:Refreshed and it still showed the same thing.

DeletedUser

This might be a standard message implemented in production buildings.
Since both those Great Buildings produce something, they may have taken over this message (but it doesn't mean anything to them, since GBs can't be plundered).

Thank you for reporting this and using the template. :)

- L