• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

great building contributions

DeletedUser

It would be nice if the 1-5 places on the Great Building contributions included the Great Building owner.
Most of the time the owner is always putting in the most amount of forge points, but we get nothing back.

DeletedUser8813

It would be nice if the 1-5 places on the Great Building contributions included the Great Building owner.
Most of the time the owner is always putting in the most amount of forge points, but we get nothing back.

how do you not get anything back from a gb you own and level yourself ?
you get the two bonuses that the gb provides...

DeletedUser97590

You shouldn't put FP in your own GBs, instead you should help someone else level up their GBs and get the rewards while they level up your GB and get the rewards too.
It's all about social interaction with your guild, friends and neighbors. If you are not interacting with them you should not complain about the game, you rather should have a look at yourself.

DeletedUser96901

I think people shouldn't get more FP than they give
if the FP award is higher it shouldn't be payed

for example:
place 2 is 20 FP and someone only puts in 15 FP he should only get the BPs and medals but not the FPs

that would stop the FP hunting parasites which tries to get the big reward with one FP

DeletedUser

Spamming the forum with the same question won't get you any different answers either! :(

DeletedUser14587

i guess its ur choice to put forge point in ur great building but most people do exchange they put the same amount of forge point in each other great buildings that way both get reward so there is no point actually to give u a reward for leveling ur great building ur self it will be like double pay

DeletedUser96695

This is game which require to interface with others

you do not get reward from your GB
then
u are forced to communicate with others, like your guild-mate, freinds

if u are feediing your GB, why do u join a guild or have freinds
u should always co-operate with your guild-mate and freinds

helping them, they helping you

do not lock yourself in a shell, be communicate

DeletedUser

Yes I agree, in a sense donating to others' GBs is encouraged in this way, I NEVER add to my own, such a waste of those precious points haha , kim.

DeletedUser12034

I have been looking for the thread listing the different Great Buildings with their bonuses on each level and buildingcosts but I can't find it :(
Can anyone please post a link here?
Thanks in advance :)

DeletedUser

Yes I agree, in a sense donating to others' GBs is encouraged in this way, I NEVER add to my own, such a waste of those precious points haha , kim.

I found it was actually MORE efficient to donate to my own in some situations. Like when new GBs come out, but you weren't among the very first to get it, but are still among the say first 20 or 30 (GBs people want-not Space Needle). People were ignoring my Chateau for a while but when I started donating, tons of people came running b/c mine was more attractive than others. The FPs others donated dwarfed what I would have gotten from swapping the same FPs