• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Great Building Construction

Fumito

Private
Hi. I have a question to ask. Is it possible for free players to construct GB(the others,not Oracle of Delphi) without spending? I have tried to get all the missing blueprints and I can manage to get 8 but there is 1 left that I still can't get it(for Tower of Babel and Status of Zeus). Please let me know if I have to spend 200 daiz for the last blueprint to construct these GBs. Thank you.

You do not need to spend diamonds for any part of the game including GBs but the last blueprint is always the hardest to get!

Roches

Private
I’ve only bought one blueprint. It goes slowly in the early game but it picks up as you progress. Are you contributing to guild members’ buildings? That’s the fastest way, and it always gives blueprints for the building you contribute to. Look for others in your guild who have the building you want and offer to swap FPs privately rather than on the swap threads. Polishing the GB you want will also give specific blueprints, but you have to visit the city each day and the drop rate is low.

There’s also the Shrine of Inspiration, which gives a blueprint every 2 days, and some event buildings.

Polishing the GB you want will also give specific blueprints
you can't polish a GB.

What you mean is polishing buildings from the age that the GB is from gives a chance of getting a BP from that age, this is very slow and time consuming.

Swaps with someone with the GB is the best way.

Fumito

Private
@Roches Yes, I'm, but I keep getting the other 8, not the last one I 'm lack of. So, I thought I had to spend 200 daiz for the last one of each GB to complete the blueprint.
@ Cursedveggie Thanks! That's a good news for me. It's surely the hardest to get the last one.

@Roches Yes, I'm, but I keep getting the other 8, not the last one I 'm lack of. So, I thought I had to spend 200 daiz for the last one of each GB to complete the blueprint.
@ Cursedveggie Thanks! That's a good news for me. It's surely the hardest to get the last one.
As you progress above lvl 10 of each GB you need a complete set of prints for every level. There will always be one print on each GB that you are missing or have a lot less of than the rest. Personally I think it's programmed that way to "encourage" diamond spending

DeletedUser110131

When you need one specific BP, there's a 1/9 chance that you'll get it. That mean that if you collect 9 BPs for that building, there's a 50% chance that you'll get the one you're looking for. If you collect 18 BPs, there's a 75% chance, and after 27 BPs it's an 87.5% chance. Every time you collect 9 BPs, the probability increases halfway to 100%. It never reaches all the way to 100%, no matter how many BPs you collect, though eventually you'll have to have phenomenally bad luck not to have gotten it. For every individual BP collected, the chance stays fixed at 1/9.

As you progress above lvl 10 of each GB you need a complete set of prints for every level. There will always be one print on each GB that you are missing or have a lot less of than the rest. Personally I think it's programmed that way to "encourage" diamond spending
I don't think so. It evens out nicely over time. For instance, I have a GB where all BPs are between 50 and 70. That's the same ratio as 5 and 7. I see the same pattern with all of my GBs. Randomness dictates that having all BPs between 5 and 7 is extremely unlikely, while having all between 50 and 70 is fairly likely. To really check, we'd need the numbers for about 1001 GBs at random levels, but it seems likely that it's actually random (or as similar to random as computers can get).

I don't think so. It evens out nicely over time. For instance, I have a GB where all BPs are between 50 and 70. That's the same ratio as 5 and 7. I see the same pattern with all of my GBs. Randomness dictates that having all BPs between 5 and 7 is extremely unlikely, while having all between 50 and 70 is fairly likely. To really check, we'd need the numbers for about 1001 GBs at random levels, but it seems likely that it's actually random (or as similar to random as computers can get).
Eventually it does even out or gets to the point it doesn't matter but that's when you have 100s of each bp for a building but I do still have this issue a lot on some of my smaller worlds, like my Zeus below which is on it's was to lvl 15, and noticed it a lot when I was building my Arc
1579531749323.png

Last edited: