• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: Governors Villa

AnnieMG

Private
Can this be placed higher in the list of what get's automatically aided first? I value the army units way above a FP from say a SoK which are aided first. I aid all my friends and guild daily yet I still frequently have to use a self-aid kit on this. Now I have won enough levels in the summer event to build another, but there's no point if it's so low on the list.

Knight of ICE

Aiding priority is fixed. If you want to have the Villa aided faster, just remove the SoK's.

Knight of ICE

That suggestion would be DNS

Discussion on the priority of the Villa has already been held when it was introduced and that resulted in the priority it has now. If you want it to be aided it is up to you to make sure that happens. If you do not care about the fp's, delete the SoK's.