• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Goods spoiling

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Bad idea. Bad, bad idea. All it does is rile you up.

Money from houses don't spoil, and neither do special resources, so why supplies? It can't be central to the game. Rethink this one, please.

Thanks, 2RM.

DeletedUser2974

I believe the point of this, as annoying as it might be, is to keep the player coming back. Also, the lower the time the better supplies per hour you get. using that, they want to reward those who continually come back every 15 minutes. However, they also have choices for up to two days. This should certainly be long enough for whatever you're planning on doing. Plus, the longer the supplies take to create the longer the spoil time on them. So realistically you could have the day supplies for 4 days before they spoil.

DeletedUser

Agreed with original poster. I'm very close to quitting this game if they don't get rid of the supplies spoiling. Sometimes I forget, and I don't want to set an alarm just so I don't lose out on however many hours of work I set up.

DeletedUser

Spoilage is part of the strategy of the game. Many games have spoilage for producing supplies and they are accepted as normal. It is not something that should get your blood boiling.

If you want to talk the story behind it, remember, story is not game mechanics, don't confuse them. You say clay pots or cars don't spoil. Well, yes, not like food. But if you leave clay in the oven at wrong temperature or drop it or paint it an ugly colour it might end up in the trash. And how many cars have you seen in the junk yard? It does not have to be spoiled like food, but something else went wrong that caused you to loose the work you put in.

DeletedUser2788

If you are mildly active player and cba about setting alerts then set longer production timers as simple as it is.

With 8 hours or 1 day production cycles you have a lot of margin for error in terms of when you come online.

Status
Not open for further replies.