• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Goods required for negotiation

DeletedUser

I searched but did not find an answer to this one. I had assumed that the goods requested for negotiating a sector were standard, rather than randomized. Is this correct, does anyone know?

DeletedUser653

they will be different for almost every sector. they also vary by the age the sector is in, ie ebony will not be asked for in LMA sectors and Brass will only be asked for in LMA or above sectors

DeletedUser

I think he's asking if the goods requirements for x sector is the same for you, me, and everyone else. Or is it randomized.

I'd like to know this as well, and if it's fixed, is there a place where we can find the combined total required?

DeletedUser

Sector negotiations are the same for everyone. Goods deposits are the only randomized thing on the Continent Map.

As for a list for all sector negotiations, most lists that are around are outdated because in a previous patch a lot of Sector Negotiations have been revamped.

- L

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think he's asking if the goods requirements for x sector is the same for you, me, and everyone else. Or is it randomized.

I'd like to know this as well, and if it's fixed, is there a place where we can find the combined total required?
Yes, that's what she is asking for. ;)

Thanks, Lodroth. This helps when planning how much stuff I need to accumulate.

DeletedUser

This is the information for taking the entire territory (version 0.17, the one just before CA was introduced), I don't have it broken down into sectors:

Ruug:
6 Jewelry
6 Cloth
6 Iron
6 Limestone
8 Ebony

Karchagu:
7 Limestone
16 Lumber
7 Ebony
10 Stone
7 Cloth
10 Wine
7 Iron
4 Dye
7 Jewelry

West Nagach:
12 Lumber
22 Marble
21 Dye
5 Wine
24 Stone

Pfefferberg:
14 Ebony
20 Iron
24 Cloth
10 Jewelry
22 Limestone

Dunkelwald:
24 Ebony
24 Jewelry
20 Iron
22 Limestone
24 Cloth

Greifental:
35 Limestone
35 Jewelry
28 Cloth
35 Ebony
25 Iron

Sturmhohen:
40 Dye
12 Cloth
12 Gold
45 Lumber
14 Jewelry
35 Wine
14 Limestone
50 Stone
12 Iron

DeletedUser

I've started making a guide for this. I'll post it in a moment in the Guides Section.
Pembar, if you do know specific sector costs, please let me know in a PM or respond to the Guide when it's up. :)
I've got some provinces that need updating in costs.

EDIT: Guide has been posted, find it here: Click me

- L

Last edited by a moderator: