• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Good Deposit

• Thread starter DeletedUser3281
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3281

Hey all. New to this and have just one question. On the continent map where taken over area's what does it mean when it says "Acquire the Appropriate good deposit on the continent map to boost the production of this good"

What does that mean...please help...its driving me crazy :))

DeletedUser3223

Say for example you build a stone mason. If you don't have a rock deposit on your acquired land then you'll only produce 2 every 8 hours. Whereas if you did have the rock deposit you'd produce 10 in the same time.
It makes sense to construct the building that correspond to the goods on your map. Join a guild and swap resources with others in the guild for maximum benefit.
TJ

DeletedUser

they have worded it a bit strangely,that is the description of the actual goods building that you get a boost for

DeletedUser3281

ah i understand. thanks so much. So i basically just need to keep researching up until the point i can build the required building and so on?!?

DeletedUser65

the map conatins certain provinces from which you can get a random good.the goods you can get from what province can be seen in the link below

you'll find a rough guide on goods buildings in this link(there is a newer updated 1 in production)
Goods-buildings-explained

Status
Not open for further replies.