• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Giving rewards to other players

DeletedUser

Could it be the game that would introduce giving gifts to other players?
Let me explain what I want.
I am the founder of the Guild Black warriors in the world Arvahall and I have active guilds members that I wanted to somehow reward.Because it can not anyone to reward I give the proposal to introduce some awards that I, as the founder could give active members of guilds.
It does not have to be something valuable than symbolic I give the proposal to be for men for example be a dagger or sword,and for women for example flowers or jewelry.I hope I was clear and you will soon introduce a some reward and thank you for that.:cool::cool::cool:active

DeletedUser653

You already can reward by giving out trade for 'guild members only' and co-ordinating collection with winner of prize (please tell guide that the trade is for winner of contest) Using this method you can award a much higher level good for half the really low level goods. ie you give 10 tar for 5 lumber or any other such deal. still great prize as player can trade down at 2:1 and if they are 4 ages back would potentially get 160 lumber for the 10 tar they won.

Works now, no waiting, its simple and a really good prize for the winner.

From my point of view I would rather you gave me some highre level goods than a dagger which does me no good in the game.

DeletedUser7719

Wlecome to the forums Gafcedog! If a "guild bank" comes into play, this idea may be implemented with it

DeletedUser

Hey Gafcedog, welcome to the Forums. :)

Thank you for your suggestion, but it is mandatory to read the 2 top posts in the Ideas section before creating a thread:
Ideas previously suggested
Guide to the Ideas section - *Please read before posting*

I think your proposal is pretty nice, although gifts are kind of a taboo in the game really, so be careful to use that word. ;)
Currently it is impossible to gift anything in the game, due to the possibilities of abuse.

Your proposal entertains the possibility of gifting something mundane or symbolic, however, and I think that's actually pretty nice.
There have been discussions before about guildleaders wanting to gift things to guild members for little guild competitions.
Although nice and harmless, the problem it brings is what HRC mentioned. The gifts/rewards would be worthless in a value point of view.

Apart from any threads about gifts itself being nearly instantly ignored, the addition of 'worthless' rewards and the coding that would come with it + the balancing, makes this even less of a priority.

I think you need to detail your idea a bit more, or someone should shed some more arguments on how this is an awesome idea.
In it's current state I don't think this is going to get far, although it might have potential.

- L

DeletedUser

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Now the idea reward should be the symbolic because which would serve to raise the morale to Guild members.Let's say I have a guild member who regularly polishes motivate building I give him the dagger same for women I give her a flower, a ring.If the members of the guilds are doing more good example trade polishing etc. I give them sword, necklace etc. reward means a purely motivational purposes.Imagine a player that plays this game and it's get bored but it's still in a game and I as the founder of the Guild give him some reward He will get more motivation to play.So the reward is purely motivational purposes. Sorry for the English, but consider that you understand what I want.

DeletedUser7719

It would be nice if people weren't stingy enough to try and abuse it

DeletedUser1094

Hi Gafcedog...

As written above... you really need to edit your OP, to conform with the rules of making new Idea-threads. Please, do read the *Please read before posting*-link.
I find your idea interesting... but only if the gift-objects are for show only and are not representing any kind of game-valuables.

K.D.

DeletedUser

King Dael sorry but my English is not the my native language,not understand a variety of abbreviations what is OP an what I must read please explain to me a bit an thank you for that.