• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Give me a plunder list

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I sometimes forgot whom I havent plundered, then I need to check every profile to see sabotage menu

DeletedUser

Hi Serene.

It's always recommended to perform a search before submitting an idea. By doing so you can avoid creating unnecessary threads (if it's been proposed already) and helping to keep the forums less clustered.
Furthermore, when you have an idea to post, please read the instructions on how to post one

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are probably correct about less clustered forums but there is another side to this coin ..As a new player i would not have learnt about this subject if it had not been posted.
With Respect
ArchDruid

DeletedUser

Well, it's just a matter of awareness.

When you go to a bar, you have never been before, instincts will tell you to look around first and get familiar with the surrounding, the light and whether there is or not a sign saying "xxxxx type of person not welcome".

So, is the forums. A new place (even virtual, it is a place), you have never been before so the sensible thing to do first is "look around", before doing anything else.
And one doesn't even need to look around, but just straight and can not miss two "stickie" threads which always stay on the top of the list.

The two "special" threads are:

[h=2]Ideas previously suggested[/h][h=2]Guide to the Ideas section *Please read before posting*
[/h]So, a new player (who has an idea) would see the first thread and think "Oh, hey some ideas have been suggested before. I should probably check and not waste my time or the one of the readers and mods" -------> player checks the thread.

"NO, it has not been suggested, so i should post it" - thinks the new player.

And that's when he/she notices the second thread. "Hmmmmm, it seems like there are certain rules to posting. I should check this too"
And, in that thread, the new player will read about using the search feature before posting (not all proposed ideas are listed in the first thred)

And if the search says "NO Results", the player then uses the template described in that second thread and posts the idea.

That's how the new player knows of this subject. :)

Welcome to the forums, ArchDruid

DeletedUser1094

As klevito wrote, it's a good idea* to check for other similar suggestions before starting a new idea-thread.

* = a demand.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.