• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

giulds

DeletedUser

Global>>Your Guild >>members tab>> find your name and click the red X at the far right.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

You have to get an invite from the other guild in order to get into the new one, so pm the guild leader, and they'll help you out. (you'll find invites in your events tab and the same spot you found "Your Guild")
P.S. you may want to edit that title :p

DeletedUser

Hey car54, welcome to the Forums. :)

You might find this illustrated guide by King Dael very helpful: Click me

For next time I'd advise you to use the little search function on the top right of the screen. This has been asked before, while there is a guide. ;)

- L

(PS: Only mods can change titles)

DeletedUser7719

How can I leave a guild and join a new one?
He can edit the title right above this sentence, but the title you see that you click on to appear here would be mod's work I guess