• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Gifts

DeletedUser

Does someone know why I am unable to make gifts and if this is for all, then when I am going to be able to do it. If this feauture is not avaliable, then why don't we push a little bit and make this a reality? Any oppinions?Please, tell what you think!

DeletedUser105544

Does someone know why I am unable to make gifts and if this is for all, then when I am going to be able to do it. If this feauture is not avaliable, then why don't we push a little bit and make this a reality? Any oppinions?Please, tell what you think!

Gift button has never been enabled from the start. But it would be great if we could pack something awful in it and send it as a gift to our neighbors :) This should be opened as a new thread in game discussion! :))

DeletedUser15432

The gift button will probably not be enabled as there is too much scope for abuse, this has been discussed numerous times

DeletedUser7099

i see no problems with a button like it, and the gift i would like to send is a wordbook for the guy above

i think his name is pqgbkj4f, am i close?

DeletedUser

I see nothing bad and abusive in this...You can't send someting bad to the neighbours, the gifts should be only goods or a price from the game currencies - coins or supplies(maybe even diamonds). This will be helpfull, this is why I ask. I wanted to start a new thread, but I saw that many already exist. I would like to say "Thank you" on a special way to a few guildmates, who helped me a lot...We will see.
...The really good thing in this game is that there is a true community...but what a community is this when you can't make presents(good, maybe even bad presents from the bag guys) to the other members of that community.And...even the +s will of the game will be ruined...Shame...

DeletedUser106605

i like the idea of being able to donate troops that can only be used in the defense of your city(or maybe on the campaign map)....could help ease the complaints of plundering...