• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Getting sectors for daily quest frustration

• Thread starter DeletedUser112545
  • Start date

DeletedUser112545

Ok, I know this is a progression game, but four of the past seven daily quests are requiring me to beat sectors through attack or negotiation. Its a bit relentless. I have only just started getting through the middle ages areas, and dont want to keep going through sectors so quickly. Sure, I can pass on the quests, but it is silly. One wanted to acquire five sectors in return for production building boosts.

There needs to be greater variation of these quests, as it is getting boring watching my tally reduce by one every other day.

I finished with toying with the daily quests - too much intent on depleting all my goods, finish 3 others quests - One's not enough - Are you Crazy? I think the developers ought to do them and see how much fun they have - lol

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I finished with toying with the daily quests - too much intent on depleting all my goods, finish 3 others quests - One's not enough - Are you Crazy? I think the developers ought to do them and see how much fun they have - lol
As long as you remember to never have any open sectors on the world map, and/or just skip the 'gain X sectors' quests, they're 99% laughably easy to clear...

Sure, the 'collect 3500 tavern silver' is a right *********** to clear, and 50-60+ 5/15min productions is dull...
but otherwise?
Lol! "complete 3 other quests"? Just do the 'Unbirthday Party' recurring quest 3 times - done!

Donate goods? If you're a heavy goods user, then you should have production to handle it... if you fight GE every week and rarely negotiate, you should have a decent surplus of goods you only spend on research/GB's, etc...

'Defeat X units'. obviously difficult if you're a player who refuses to ever acknowledge the military side of the game exists. But overall, trivially easy to just go and thump the bottom 20-30 'hoodies in your neighbourhood who typically have crap for city defense.

'Finish X 4 or 8hr productions'. Well, it hasn't been coined "Forge of Blacksmiths" for nothing?!:P
At the very least, keeping 4-6 Blacksmiths around is also very handy for events, and can be used to clear these annoying quests. Heck, you can even just keep them sitting around with finished 8hr productions until you need them! (or else collect 'em & reset for 4hrs when needed, then reset back to 8hr before you go off to bed.)

A little planning is all it takes to make DC's easy. :)