• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

getting good resources

DeletedUser12401

Can anyone explain how i access "good resources" from continent map ? prob being stupid but cant work it out. cheers

DeletedUser5026

Hey deathlydeg,

Goods deposit are found in certain provinces on the continent map. In order to gain them, you have to take over the sectors within the province (either by negotiations or conquest). As an example:

This is my first good deposit, found in the province Dunarsund:
Province.JPG
There are 3 sectors in the province, each of which I have conquered, thereby gaining the province (and goods deposit):
Sectors.JPG
Hope that helps.

Cheers,
L.R.

DeletedUser

To add to Ranger's explanation, once you have conquered it, you get a bost to production of a certain good. Rock in the example picture would give a boost to your production of Stone. You can find these Goods Buildings in your Research tree, and in your building menu :) It's the icon that looks like 3 bricks.

With the bonus you make 5 items / 4 hours, instead of 1. So it's a large bonus and most people focus only on making things they have the bonus for. You only get 2 bonuses / Age, and there are a total of 5 Goods / Age, so you will always miss 3 of them.

You should check out the Guides and FAQ sections for more info on nearly everything about the game :)

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser12401

cheers for that, took all three provinces and cant work out how to claim the good deposits, one was marble, one was wine, one was expansion and other tower tournament. How do i now activate these ? thanks for yr help

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

cheers for that, took all three provinces and cant work out how to claim the good deposits, one was marble, one was wine, one was expansion and other tower tournament. How do i now activate these ? thanks for yr help
Now that you have marble and wine deposits, building a Goods building that produces marble or wine will give you 5 per 4 hours of production.
If you built a stone or lumber Goods building, for example, you would receive 1 per 4 hours of production, since you don't have deposits for those Goods.

The land expansion will be found in your build menu under "Expansions". You will still have to pay gold to place it though, capturing the province just gives you access to it.

The PVP tower lets you see your ranking in that age's PVP tournament by clicking on the tower from the map.

DeletedUser

All you need to do now is build a marble mason and a vineyard and these buildings will produce at boosted production as you have conquered the provinces that contain the deposits.