• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

DeletedUser

Is Rain Forest Project and/or Blue Galaxy worth getting? I'm slowly catching up:rolleyes::P

Deleted member 109369

Is Rain Forest Project and/or Blue Galaxy worth getting? I'm slowly catching up:rolleyes::P

I love the RFP not so much for the prints, but it gives a nice amount of goods and it can't be plundered. BG is ok but needs to be at a reasonable level to have much effect. I have both and if I had to choose between them, I'd probably pick RFP

and then it really helps to be selective with aid, but that means visiting every city individually and choosing a building not just hitting the aid button