• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Ati2

Legend
Had the troops :lol:

Will need a couple of days to build up again before I can look at the next one but the two big guilds either side have said they won't kill me off :D probably as I'm making a little buffer zone between them and I'm no threat :)
I never cared about people taking back the sector. :D It just gave me more place to fight again. :D

I will get back to it at some point, but I'll need to level Traz a bit more before I do.

I never cared about people taking back the sector. :D It just gave me more place to fight again. :D

I will get back to it at some point, but I'll need to level Traz a bit more before I do.
Well not knowing what I was doing I defeated all the defending armies and then set all slots of defenders, that ate up a few troops!

I'd like to keep them for a bit just to try and build the little guild up a bit and it gives me something to do when there's no GE :D

DeletedUser

I'm good, getting tired taking brats out every day:P exploring 100 hot spots in Ontario...all 1 day trip:)

Thank goodness the soccer event is over, that was too long:Pspent all 30k energy drinks on the last day;)mostly on fragments and fps:P

I'm good, getting tired taking brats out every day:P exploring 100 hot spots in Ontario...all 1 day trip:)

Thank goodness the soccer event is over, that was too long:Pspent all 30k energy drinks on the last day;)mostly on fragments and fps:P
I bet you got a few fp for that :D
you should enjoy your time with the kids, at least you can give them back at the end of the day :D:D

4th gold relic on R :D more goods ::(

DeletedUser

I wish I can give them back:(they live with me!:lol::lol:

What are you complaining about? Free goods:P

DeletedUser

I've been a good girl:)I haven't thrown them out since the 1st weekend in June:Poh wait...Civic holiday coming up...;)

If you want fps, better off to plunder your hood:rolleyes:

I've been a good girl:)I haven't thrown them out since the 1st weekend in June:Poh wait...Civic holiday coming up...;)

If you want fps, better off to plunder your hood:rolleyes:
meh, get nothing from most of the people rushing though EMA too quickly. I don't even waste my time hitting auto-battle. There's only so many spearmen I can stand to slaughter every day for no good reason