• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GEMS

DeletedUser96901

you know there is also a shop and not only the auction ?

YoungBigbog

Private
yes i know it's where you use the gems, the point I'm trying to put across is, there pointless, you don't get anything back for using them, you don't get diamonds, coins or supplies, so hence they are pointless having them

DeletedUser96901

yes i know it's where you use the gems, the point I'm trying to put across is, there pointless, you don't get anything back for using them, you don't get diamonds, coins or supplies, so hence they are pointless having them
so the whole shop/auction is pointless

because you get nothing of the things you wrote from it

YoungBigbog

Private
Sorry forget it, you are just not seeing point of the discussion, the only thing the gems do is make it harder for you to buy, END OF

Sorry forget it, you are just not seeing point of the discussion, the only thing the gems do is make it harder for you to buy, END OF
I have hundreds of them, theres nothing on sale that I cannot buy, the problem is most of it is junk I'm trying to sell not buy more of

YoungBigbog

Private
OK why make it harder to sell , just say you don't have enough coins in the to buy it!!! and you cannot raise enough coins to make up the difference, so you end up buying diamonds to get more coins, yes!!!, so the people who run the game benefit yes!!!

DeletedUser

That is being a premium player and i raid premium players as they are annoying and they quit the game anyway