• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GE scores not added to guild level

I am not sure if this is a bug or if I am misunderstanding the way that things are supposed to work. My guild plays in GE each week and finished top in the challenge last week. We scored over 5,000 guild power points and received a 25% bonus which gave a final score of around 6,500 guild power points for the week. I expected these to be added to the guild level some time between the completion of last week's GE and the start of this week's GE. This has not happened. Furthermore, looking back I cannot see any evidence that GE points have been added in the previous week either.
We play in Fel D.

DeletedUser100065

The points you earn on a day get added at the end of the day at recalc time. So you earned 5000 so that'd be about 1000 added every day as you go about doing GE. Obviously it wouldn't work out like that as towards the end of GE you get more points but they all get added on the day they are earned. The 1500 bonus should have been added when GE ended on the Monday recalc.
If you want it looking over properly then you can always contact support to have the figures looked at but this is just an explanation on how it should have happened.