GE fights are harder

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Cuthwolf, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Cuthwolf

Cuthwolf Master Corporal

It is my perception that GE fights are harder this week; guildmates have reported the same thing. Did we miss an announcement? Are others finding this too?

2. Test Ament

Test Ament Emperor

not for me
    easy as every week
    :blush:

3. Frizz the Greatest

Frizz the Greatest Private

Everything normal in Norsil, 57/64 same as last week, play on Mobile btw

4. shad23

shad23 Lieutenant Colonel

with auto fight i somtimes loose batles i would have won by manual fighting with no loss or injured except for that no diference with other weeks on Langandorn

5. sian the lazy one

sian the lazy one Corporal

I'm finding level 4 harder on Dinegu

6. Chalinna

Chalinna Brigadier-General

I find the GE harder on Cirgard.
    I have more distraction there which I don’t have on Brisgard.
    But then again everything is way harder on Cirgard it is just a conspiracy !!!

Quintense likes this.
  7. Quintense

Quintense Sergeant

Lol you are mad as a doorknob I swear, hilarious :lol:

8. Chalinna

Chalinna Brigadier-General

I don’t have to take this abuse !!!

Quintense likes this.
  9. ntnete0

ntnete0 Brigadier-General

I didn't see any difference. .and depending on what main troop you use there has allways been some stage where you can win very easy on manual and in the same time loos on auto ...that thig is very correct with Champions ... if you click auto without entering the battle it self a camp will allways go first and soon after that be killed and your rogues will not be able to change ... you can allways go in to the fight , then move your original unit to top or bottom corner basically like skiping that move and do auto so your next auto move is rogues going forward .. that can help in your favour a lot ... this method only doesn't work on world map after you enter in modern era as then your opponent will change a rouge and next unit will attack it till it is killed ....

10. Andrew420

Andrew420 Warrant Officer

Fights in GE aren't any harder for me this week
    If someone click's auto before entering battle without being able to see the defense they deserve all the losses they get
    In that situation its not only the AI that's stupid
    This is how its actually done if you want to do it correctly with minimal/no losses
    It was the standard until they added the auto battle button in the army management screen on Dec 5th 2017
    https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/auto-battle.34499/

11. shad23

if your strong enough you can go through 1st lvl of GE by clicing auto with almost no loss that's what i do every week

12. Test Ament

Test Ament Emperor

how can anybody in GE NOT see the defense army before doing his autobattle :?

only level 1
    then you aren't strong enough :lol:

13. shad23

that's what i do for 1st lvl of contemporary GE but i'm perfectly aware some are much stronger then me and can probobly do all 4 lvl by auto fighting and i get to half of lvl 4 by fighting manualy on the other lvl's
    ps : i never negotiate
    i'll get there one day don't worry :lol: