• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Great Buildings GBs lvl 100+ bonus vs cost

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
Proposal:
The way the Gbs are designed now, they are only worth to level 60, some to level 80, and some arent worth building at all. So, once you get there, it gets boring. So i have 2 suggestions:
1. When the GB reaches level 100, new 3rd boost is activated, like when a new GB is built. From level 101-110 the increase is similar like levels 1-10, From 111 the boost is increased like level 11+ (small increases). Level 100 doesnt give the boost, it only shows that next level will give. The first 2 boosts continue growing at a small rate and are unafected by this. Give good bonuses to the worthless GBs, and worse bonus to the GBs that are already good.
2. When a GB reaches level 100?? 110?? 120??, an expansion is unlocked. Once unlocked, the expansion will cost 5mil coins, 5mil supplies, 500k medals and 500 diamonds (fixed) to be placed in the city
Either one or both ideas can be implemented.

Reason:
Because it will make useless Gbs to be usefull, people will build more GBs, and will make it leveling past level 80 worth the effort. If it unlocks expansions, people will eventually build all or most GBs. The way it is now, once you have all GBs at level 80+, there is nothing worth building up considering the costs.

Balance:
The costs per level past level 100 are thousands of FPs per level, and going hundreds Fps up per level, which makes the current Gbs worthless past lvl 100, so the cost itself is already a balance.

Abuse Prevention:
No abuse possible

Summary:
It will make the game for long time players less boring, considering they already have a lot things in inventory, no room for them, and nothing to do really because most get fed up with the other aspects of the game, like constant repetitive fighting and useless worthless endless clicking.

DeletedUser110195

There is no way in the flaming pits of hell I would ever consider building, and leveling to 100....things I now consider worthless, like notre dame, or the colosseum. That would do nothing to increase the enjoyment I get out of this game, it would only serve to pound another nail in the coffin, if things had become so boring and static that THIS is all I had left.