• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GBG atrr deduction.

Hi Inno,

help me understand atrr deduction in GBG ( 80 % cap).
How on earth i get 17 atrr deduction on 71 fights ( neighboring sectors amount to total of 160%)?

Thnx

Nidwin

Sergeant
Hi Inno,

help me understand atrr deduction in GBG ( 80 % cap).
How on earth i get 17 atrr deduction on 71 fights ( neighboring sectors amount to total of 160%)?

Thnx
I presume your question is why 17/71 and not 20/100?

It's RNG so this doesn't mean 20 attrition for 100 fights but every fight has a 20% possibility to give you 1 extra attrition.

I presume your question is why 17/71 and not 20/100?

It's RNG so this doesn't mean 20 attrition for 100 fights but every fight has a 20% possibility to give you 1 extra attrition.
Hi Nidwin,
this morning i got 25 attr deduction on 89 fights.
Since Inno divided us in two groups i can only guess in which i am. I play FoE for 2,5 years now and have spent some money during that time and i just dont think its fair policy from Inno to punish long time players in a such a way

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Hi Nidwin,
this morning i got 25 attr deduction on 89 fights.
Since Inno divided us in two groups i can only guess in which i am. I play FoE for 2,5 years now and have spent some money during that time and i just dont think its fair policy from Inno to punish long time players in a such a way
Stop crying over this. If you do not understand the basic concept of RNG, then you will never understand anything.
You cry at 25 on 89 fights, but then would most likely not say a word if you got 6 on 89 fights - it is human nature to cry when you feel the odds are against you, but say nothing when the odds are in your favor. Understand RNG or stay away from it.
Not fair - one of the biggest cries in the world.