• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GB Oracle of Delphi: When to stop levelling?

• Thread starter DeletedUser117026
  • Start date

Emberguard

Legend
But no Oracle... So, Level 10, end of the line, for camper in Broze Age, since Architecture (enabling GB donation) tech is in (the beginning of) Iron Age tree.
Yeah I never received the Oracle quests for Noarsil from putting down a Innovation Tower first. But been sniping positions on my neighbours Oracles:
upload_2019-5-8_22-16-44.png

And you know what? The oracle is very profitable in FPs. So if you want to build a Oracle, just dump a single FP on a bunch of Oracles. The ones that lvl will give far more FPs back then what you spend chasing the BPs. Not necessarily worth building, but it's certainly worth the FP generation

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
Bad News:

NO Oracle blueprint can be generated from recurring quests - random rewards

I'm in Bronze Age and about to reach Level 10.
I think, "Great! Let me now unlock more levels!"
Checked the inventory, and found zero blueprint for Oracle.
By contrast, I've already collected about 5 sets of Zeus prints (nine pieces averaged) and 3 sets of Babel prints, all from recurring quests - random rewards
But no Oracle... So, Level 10, end of the line, for camper in Broze Age, since Architecture (enabling GB donation) tech is in (the beginning of) Iron Age tree.

The trait is also shared by Observatory and Temple of Relics. You can get Obs BPs by events and ToR's in GE, but to get more Oracle of delphi bps, The only 2 ways to do it is by buying them with diamonds or contributing to other Oracles. (Requires IA.)