• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GB Option to Guild Only

Laobhan

Private
I am posting this on behalf of another member who would like Forge to think about giving players an option on who was able to place fp's on your great buildings/ i.e making guild members only as one option.

I am posting on his behalf because I think it is a good idea.

Regards
Laobhan

DeletedUser96901

would be great: +1

when not having a guild ,building your own GBs and using that option the parasites of neighbors who donates 1 FP to get rewards can't do that anymore

DeletedUser2989

I found this similar idea:
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com...pport-rewards-available-to-Guild-members-only

Rather than providing an option to toggle who can and can not donate it enforces the "guild members only" part. So both of these ideas will stay as "original" and people can pick which version they'd prefer. :)

While reading the other thread I found that the option put forward by this idea was mentioned and supported/rejected by a few players. I'll list the names here for +1's and -1's and they'll count towards the overall popularity of this idea:

+1's
Ironman
knabbel
phx00
Sphinx
merser
SlickR
Sypher00
byeordie
Nattihi
klevito
Najjar