• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Game won't load, gets to 70% then server error... tried IE google chrome etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5584

Fellow players, please remember that all 7 servers are in BETA, meaning TESTING phase. Things, sometimes unexpectedly, happen that will knock a server (or 7) down for a while. The developers, repair technicians, and Forum Moderators do their best, with what they have, and as quickly as possible. Griping, threatening to quit playing, being rude, demanding compensation, etc. is not going to get the problems fixed any sooner; when the powers that be have to stop the repairs to read THIS board, in hopes that someone found a fix, that slows down the repair time, and causes frustration on both sides.

Yeah, I tried logging on, and so far only got lucky with Arvahall. So I shall do a bit of housework and have breakfast while I wait for another server to come back online. No big deal. So my supplies may spoil, and I had plans for that batch; I just have to wait for fresh supplies, I supppose. I know that the rent money will not spoil, nor will the expensive Goods. How can anything get plundered if nobody can log on? lol

Oh, and when I mentioned above the "7 servers," I am referring to the English-language servers. None of us have any ideas what kind of headaches the techies and developers are having with the servers of the other languages. We are most likely not the only players who are experiencing this minor inconvenience. Please try to remember that we are not the only players, and that politeness will take you further down the happy road, while rudeness will get nothing but hurt feelings.

Have a great day.

I never got booted, though most of my guildmates did. Dropped in here from the US server to see if it was happening here too, and apparently so. I spent my time plundering people who I knew were online!! Too bad they don't suspend spoilage during down time though, that would be nice.

DeletedUser5026

Aye, I'm reporting the same for Fel Dranghyr... Server error at 70%...

DeletedUser2973

still down for me on BRISGARD been like it since 13.00 hrs so nearly 4 hours down time

DeletedUser

Managed to get on for about an hour or so maybe less. Now it's down again.

DeletedUser1094

Yep... The servers are down again.

You all know the drill... BE PATIENT

...It might take a while... whether that be a short while or a long while!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Still down but i am patient so long as my tools are still there to pick up and not spolied.

DeletedUser5537

will be given coins for all the lost coins during the server down time, have not been able to collect coins??

DeletedUser276

Hi folks. We appologize for the problems happening. We are working hard to try and correct the issue. We have been at it for 4 hours so we are close to beating our heads against the wall. Please have patience and we will try to get ahead of things as fast as we can.

DeletedUser653

Arvahall and Brisgard back up for me

Hang in there everyone.....

Status
Not open for further replies.