• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Future Era

Hy everyone,
I am preparing to advance to Future Era next week so if anyone has any advice or tips it will be greatly appreciated, especially regarding GE.
All of my attack GBs are at least level 10 and some over and Traz is at level 20, Arc level 80.
Attack boost is at 220% and defense boost at 111% for attacking army and I also have a good stock of FE and TE goods.

DeletedUser112017

Unlock tanks ASAP (which are near the beginning of Future tech) and GE should be fairly easy.

DeletedUser108643

I use FE Champs and rogues, that's it. Your Traz will produce enough, and you don't need to unlock any military tech (i haven't) because GE prizes will give you all the units you need to play with. Enjoy :)