• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Future development requests

John BA

Private
Have there ever been any discussions on adding a small building to boost our attack %? Example: we have the watchfire and the Ritual Flame that boost Defense. I also sure seem to get more defense boosts from instances and other areas of the game than I do attack boosts (maybe those percentages need to be tweaked).

OH and way less Motivation kits, I have 55 and rarely ever use. If your in a larger Guild (we have 75-80 people) and have 50+ Friends (I have 72) you hardly ever need the Boosts. I only use them once in awhile to use some up.

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
There are way more buildings that give an attack boost, than there are that give a defense boost. There are more GB's that give an attack boost than there are that give a defense boost. Militairy buildings give an attack boost. Sets give an attack boost. Special buildings give an attack boost. How much more do you need?

Did you just start playing?

Agent327

Overlord
Why am I supposed to do the work you should have done before you came up with this ridiculous request? Have a look at the wiki and do your own work!

DeletedUser96901

as long as 1151% defense is useless there is no need to for small easy attack buildings as alternative to the watchfire

index.php

I sure seem to get more defense boosts from instances than I do attack boosts (maybe those percentages need to be tweaked)
that is true

they need to be tweaked:
defence needs to become much better

in a good balanced game the defender would win in 50% if both sides are equally strong

imagine: chess with 2 equal strong players
would one win all games and the other never ?

and the game needs 2 more defense GB
there are currently 4 GB that are only for attacking
and 2 only for defenders
(+ AO for both sides)

OH and way less Motivation kits, I have 55 and rarely ever use. If your in a Guild with 20 or more people and have 15+ Friends you hardly ever need the Boosts.
try to get 150+ buildings motivated with that :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113110

Hello? Attack boosts are everywhere...
Zeus, Aachen, CdM, that Napoleon Gateway...