• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Future Alliance (The Brotherhood)

DeletedUser

The Brotherhood has already been created and has members already holding top spots in the rankings. I look forward to the alliance option but for now, those looking to fill that hunger this, it is not hard to start one up. For now, it will be a lot of mailing each other to keep things moving smooth. It is a pain but so far it has worked great for the Brotherhood, and yes that is more of a temp name. I have to say we are all very happy with the game so far and look forward to what is to come. If there are others out there that are looking for a place to call home, The Brotherhood welcomes all to its ranks.

Very simple rules,

1. Stay active
2. Reply ASAP to mail
3. Be respectful to all members and players
4. Visit members and help out where you can
5. Follow orders to attack enemies as we get them

***NOTE...was not sure where to place this, but thought it would be ok here.***

DeletedUser

The Brotherhood has already been created and has members already holding top spots in the rankings.

What rankings are you looking at..?? Im top spot at the moment and my online buddy is ranked 2....

DeletedUser

So, there's a Guild/Alliance System here in FoE? Not sure about "The Brotherhood" thing TS had mentioned. Anyways... tis good to have an alliance in game, so just count me in. ;)

DeletedUser553

Oblivion, great idea but it depends what world and sector your in, also i think it may be useless with only 80 players per sector

DeletedUser7099

i remember this guild, LOL.

they used to go by the name "The Brotherhod" <----yepp only one ' o '