• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Full Quest List

DeletedUser

currently in progress...

List of all quests

I set it to read only for everybody but me. If anybody has extra information on quests on the current list, let me know. I'm going through all quests methodically.

DeletedUser1081

nice job, both of you! it's very interesting to see (but a bit of a spoiler for players who like surprises!)

DeletedUser65

well if they like surprises they shouldn't open a thread titled "Full quest List" :p

but a spoiler will do no harm

DeletedUser1081

well if they like surprises they shouldn't open a thread titled "Full quest List" :p
but a spoiler will do no harm

of course - it's really interesting!
the remark about it being a bit of a spoiler wasn't meant as a criticism

DeletedUser

have you every quest listed?? as in you skipped none. iv started a simalar document( a little less detailed) but i seem to be further behind you but alot more quests listed.
also how do you know if quests are always available, you have some listed as only if you dont own...
ps nice work :D

haha, did you notice the other tab of quests? I split them up between required and optional quests. I have 49 listed OPTIONAL quests.

as for how I know whether a quest is always offered... I made a dummy account and basically have been skipping every single quest I can. If the quest shows up for me there, it's always offered :D

bear in mind that the information is tentative.. if I find out new information that contradicts something I wrote, I'll fix it, but I'm confident that 95% or more is accurate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser65

i do now :p "slaps self"

good thinking on the skipping quests. i barely play brisgard (where im making guide from) so had no interest in starting cirgard to test/skip

DeletedUser

hmm i like farmerlynch version better. This is a bit confusing to read.
i'd rather like them all in one single page, one after the other. Optional or not :-)

vimmers

Private
i am a little stuck or don't understand
i shall build 2 groups of trees and a cartographer
but how much are a group of trees

DeletedUser

i am a little stuck or don't understand
i shall build 2 groups of trees and a cartographer
but how much are a group of trees

Hey vimmers,

There is actually a decoration called "Group of Trees" that is 2x2. Just check the LMA research "Cartography". They don't mean several "Tree" decorations. :)
As for cost: Group of Trees - 28750 coins + 18940 supplies

- L