• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: full health after soing damage

DeletedUser4262

World: Dinegu
Browser and Version: firefox
Overview of the bug: i did damage to horeseman with long rage but in the turn bar it doesnt seems to apear, it apears on map
Screenshots: yep
Untitled.jpg
How often this occurs:i happened twice until now ... and 1 time i was me the beneficiary ... one of my spearman got 1 point to healt .. it got attacked by a 10 health spearman and he was stil standing ....but i dont remember if i was allowed to move him or to move some other troop on the same hexagon... maybe its only graphical
Urgency: it could get annoing because u cant know when the injured troop is going to move
Preventative Actions: didnt try to refresh during the battle but even then its frustrating

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

Attachments

• New Bitmap Image.jpg
    New Bitmap Image.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 91
  • io.jpg
    io.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 106
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1081

yes, this has been happening to me too since the 0.14 update - not always, but more often than not, and it really does make the battles very confusing.