• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Frosty bug

DeletedUser

I can't accept Frosty's 18th day challenge. Pressing OK, but after clicking of again on frosty image, the same window appears. Any ideas ?

DeletedUser

You've probably already accepted the quest. If you haven't the button should say accept.

DeletedUser

No it isn't accepted - there are challange conditions (this case production 5x15 min ....), random reward and two buttons - abort and ok.

DeletedUser

That means it is accepted :) You can just go and complete it now. If it is not accpeted, instead of the "ok" button you would see an "accept" button.

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser

It isn't :D I have completed 15 minutes productions like 100 times :D
It looks like this.
capturemhq.jpg

DeletedUser

Well, it's asking you to complete a FIVE MINUTE PRODUCTION 15x. ;)

Note: In ONE kind of production building.
So for example: Only in Breweries 15x.
If you do it in 2 Breweries and then in 4 Blacksmiths and 2 Alchemists, it's still only going to count the 2 Breweries (if you did those first).

- L

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looooool im on the floor right now , thank you for this thread i can now go to bed with smile on my face :D

DeletedUser

Argh ... :D :D Feel so bad for this ... really didn't read it slowly word by word. :P

Last edited by a moderator: