• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Game Features fragments in inventory

do you like the ideas ?

• yes both

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • yes, but only the filter is needed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, but only the assemble multiple is needed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no none

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

k0k0-gada

Private
Proposal:
when in inventory. when on fragments tab.
1. it would be nice to be able to filter only fragments that you have enough of to assemble items.
2. when assembling it would be nice to be able to assemble multiple items at the same time.

Reason:
currently I have like 6-7-8 pages of fragments. and i have to go through each one to check if someting is ready to assemble.
with a filter the scrolling through the pages would not be needed.

on some of my cities i have 20-30-40 sets of items to assemble. ex.: 3150/ 100 fragments of guild expedition kit level 2.
one click at a time is a lot of clicking. it would be nice if i could click once and assemble all the available fragments at once

it would be very convinient for players

Details:
for 1st idea. it would be a checker. if clicked it would only show fragments that can be assembled

for 2nd idea when assembling i see 2 possible approaches:
1. assembel all button next to the assemble 1 button
OR
2. assemble multiple button that will open a slider which asks how many you want to assemble.similar to when using bucanneers bounty

Balance:
none that i can envision

Abuse Prevention:
none that i can envision

Summary:
both suggestions shouldn't require too much work. and would improve player experience

Last edited:

k0k0-gada

Private
i am not using discord. so i have no idea. but the idea is a common sense one. so i would not be surprised if it is there

Agent327

Overlord
Are there any guidelines on poll type and poll questions?
Yes, please use the default options for polls, as shown in the image below:

Screenshot_2.png

As you can see, these are:
Maximum Selectable Choices - Single choice - this should be 'Yes' or 'No' with the question worded in such a way that voting 'Yes' means the player supports the idea, and 'No' means they do not support the idea. Here are some suggestions for how to word your question:

• Do you support this idea?
  • Do you like the idea?
  • Would you like to see my idea implemented?
Of course you can word your question any way you like, but please remember - the only possible answers should be 'Yes' and 'No' and the question needs to be worded in such a way that a 'Yes' vote shows the player supports the idea, and a 'No' vote means they do not support the idea.

k0k0-gada

Private
then this should be split in two seperate ideas. each with a yes/no question. since the topic is more or less the same it seems redundant to me.

Agent327

Overlord
then this should be split in two seperate ideas. each with a yes/no question. since the topic is more or less the same it seems redundant to me.

A lot of rules and guidelines can seem to be redundant. Problem is that you are not the one to decide that. Feel free to leave it like this if you think you are the exception to the rule and this will get you anywhere. I am not the one who decides on this.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Overall though, making any changes to the fragments scheme is a low priority, if it is anything. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the fragments the way it is now (other than so many of them). If you are having such a difficult time trying to figure out if you have enough fragments to create an item, then sounds more like you are having a problem with feeling you need to collect every fragment that is offered - including many obselete ones. Delete the fragments you do not actually have any use for and watch the # of pages of fragments reduce - thereby making it easier for you to figure out what you seem to find a very difficult task of what is ready to be assembled, or not.

k0k0-gada

Private
i think the idea of fragments is making the game worse as a whole. but since they are here. i think they are also staying for good. Their number will only increase in the future.
then the very least that can be done for the players is to make them more easily managable. those ideas will achieve this.

i prefer to get all fragments that are offered in reasonable manner. then assemble them and sell or use them. just deleting them gives nothing. which should be the goal of any player who wants to progress

k0k0-gada

Private
currently i am away from my main PC where i do most of my forging. and i am doing just the bare minimum from my other devices. As a result I am accumulating a lot of fragments and in this case the merge all button would be very useful when i get back to my main pc

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
Proposal:
1. it would be nice to be able to filter only fragments that you have enough of to assemble items.
2. when assembling it would be nice to be able to assemble multiple items at the same time.

Reason:
currently I have like 6-7-8 pages of fragments. and i have to go through each one to check if someting is ready to assemble.
with a filter the scrolling through the pages would not be needed.

on some of my cities i have 20-30-40 sets of items to assemble. ex.: 3150/ 100 fragments of guild expedition kit level 2.
one click at a time is a lot of clicking. it would be nice if i could click once and assemble all the available fragments at once

it would be very convinient for players

Details:
for 1st idea. it would be a checker. if clicked it would only show fragments that can be assembled

for 2nd idea when assembling i see 2 possible approaches:
1. assembel all button next to the assemble 1 button
OR
2. assemble multiple button that will open a slider which asks how many you want to assemble.similar to when using bucanneers bounty

Balance:
none that i can envision

Abuse Prevention:
none that i can envision

Summary:
both suggestions shouldn't require too much work. and would improve player experience
Nice to see an idea well thought out by your good self and actually implemented by INNO, this new feature is a godsend, and the most useful that has recently gone live

Last edited:

Shad23

Emperor
Capture d’écran du 2024-04-13 16-21-36.png

already implemented used it on live just now clic on assemble all botom right corner of inventory on pc don't know if it's on mobile yet though

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
I get the feeling they're running the two community sprints on previous suggestions without mentioning they're doing them now or asking for new ones. There's been several discord posts where staff have mentioned being busy with sprints.