• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

fps thread

nimon

Private
I have a fellow guild member that has said when I put fps on her gbs,Irecieved extra fps on a thread,and that I have to put these extra fps back on her gbs.Is this correct?????

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
No. You do not receive any FPs on a thread - you only receive FPs, if you are in one of the top 5 (or lower, depending on the GB level) positions - and the FPs are only received when the GB is levelled up.
However, saying that - your particular guild may have some special kind of rules or game going on, that there are FPs passed from player to player via a thread post - but unless you are experienced enough to know what is going on, probably should stay away from that kind of game.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I have a fellow guild member that has said when I put fps on her gbs,Irecieved extra fps on a thread,and that I have to put these extra fps back on her gbs.Is this correct?????
Just thinking a little more - are your participating on something called a "swap"? (this does not quite follow what your question is, but is somewhat similiar).
If your guild has what is called "swap threads" (and these can be for varying amounts, say 5fp, 10f, 50fp - or whatever amount) - if you have those threads - what that means, is if you add your GB to the thread, then you owe the player before that amount of FPs on that players GB, and then next player who adds a GB to the thread, would contribute the same amount to your GB (i.e. - swapping). You only "owe' the player directly before you, and the player directly after you, owes you - that is all. Nothing extra is owed to anyone else.