• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: FP reset (buying FPs with coins)

• Thread starter DeletedUser109215
  • Start date

DeletedUser109215

I propose that there should be a special reward at an upcoming event to reset the FP cost when buying FPs with coins. Mine personally cost 285,000 a piece, and it's to the point it's not worth buying them anymore. I think many of the experienced players would enjoy the benefit, and I believe Inno could find a way to make a good amount of money off of this. It could be some type of special renno kit that players could hang onto, and use it to reset the counter when they wish.

DeletedUser104843

-1 from me for the reasons Overtype mentioned

lol 285K per Fp!
I bloody WISH mine were that cheap LMAO
Try 397K per Fp and then come back to me haha

DeletedUser107476

Thankyou for clarifying to everyone on how the higher eras look down on those in lower eras. The additional replies show this to be the case.

-1 for the idea as it would make it too easy to get high GB's and get through eras.

The Tominator

Sergeant
I propose that there should be a special reward at an upcoming event to reset the FP cost when buying FPs with coins. Mine personally cost 285,000 a piece, and it's to the point it's not worth buying them anymore. I think many of the experienced players would enjoy the benefit, and I believe Inno could find a way to make a good amount of money off of this. It could be some type of special renno kit that players could hang onto, and use it to reset the counter when they wish.

lol..u r only 160k behind me what u whining about

DeletedUser107714

I see the point about it resetting - as it could have an effect on some palyers taht can afford to buy their prizes to enable FP resets..

how about an addendum...

1) still increase by 50 coins per 'buy'... but

2) afer a week (or month) of not using this option, the price drops by 50 coins - the longer you dont use it, the cheaper it gets (back to the minimum price of 50 coins) - it affects everyone the same

DeletedUser

1) still increase by 50 coins per 'buy'... but

2) afer a week (or month) of not using this option, the price drops by 50 coins - the longer you dont use it, the cheaper it gets (back to the minimum price of 50 coins) - it affects everyone the same

I wouldn't care if they did this but I don't think the impact is large enough to be worth doing

you would have to wait a year to lower your FP cost by 2600 coins... lol