• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

FP contributions

• Thread starter DeletedUser9807
  • Start date

DeletedUser9807

"Proposal
Instead of having FP packages from GB contributions and quest/event rewards, simply have all of the Forge Points add to your 'FP bank' in your inventory, and then when contributing to a GB or Tech you can type in (Or perhaps slide a slider) to choose how many FPs to contribute." Couple it with the one about choosing how many FPs to buy with coin. You can buy 10FP with diamonds, why not with coin?

I found this in an old thread from 2016, but couldn't see that anyone suggested the proviso that it could be available only for contributing to your own GBs. Solves all the "problems" with sniping.
I have 2.1G of coins and would like to build up my own GBs (yes, lonely and sad, I know), but put off doing so because of the interminable clickaganza that it entails.