• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Founder MIA

DeletedUser110822

What can one do if the Founder has suddenly gone AWOL without any notification. As the only other "Trustee", I find myself running a Guild from a rather lowly appointment as "Attendance Monitor". Founder is now "Red" status + 9 days.

DeletedUser112027

It sucks. You’ve invested time and made connections with other players as you’ve accomplished tasks as a guild. Now you’re left in a bind. Inno hasn’t given a guild the ability to oust a founder. I totally get why that is but that doesn’t help you.

I think you have at least three (3) choices: just keep going as you are doing since you leader hasn’t had much impact as of late anyway; take over the guild and use all the admin authority you have to appoint new leaders and make the guild what you want; or quit that guild and join another. Just send me a note and you can join ours.

Tough break Kar. Take care. Be well.

E.

DeletedUser112745

If a guild founder has been inactive for 30 days, the game should automatically promote the next player (or players) with the highest guild rights to founder. :)
You can send a ticket to support if you wish to confirm this.

I wouldn’t say 9 days is worthy of having his founder role stripped away. Your founder may simply be on holiday or having connection issues. Wait for day 30 and see what happens. :)

DeletedUser112027

Yes they have. All it takes is another founder.

Nice. Did not know that. Wait. I did. Then? Forgot that. I think I recommended Kar get those rights a few months back. Thanks for the reminder/correction.

Ultimately though? I was referring to her question regarding voting a leader/founder out. That would result in the best anarcy-chaos ever!

Last edited by a moderator: