• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forum Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser276

Hey folks you may have noticed that there are titles such as Chieftains and Earls appearing under your names.

This is a new feature I put in. Its a small and petty feature but it is a level on how many posts you have made. As the game progresses through the ages so do the titles progress through your posts. As you post more (in any area other than off topic) your titles will change and become more prominent. Who shall be the first to reach the top tier of Supreme Overlord of the Universe? Only time will tell.

Also I noticed that the reputation that people can see in their settings menu doesnt show whether they got a + or a - for the reputation from their posts unless there is a comment under them saying bad post... or I agree. As such I will be working and getting the proper people to fix this so you will have a little green light or red light beside the reputation given so you can see if its a positive rep or a negative rep.

DeletedUser

This is a good opportunity for to ask, what does reputation do? Does it effect anything? My profiles says I have 12 points, is this +12 positive rep or is it 12 times people have given me either rep?

DeletedUser276

12 points means +12 positive rep.

Reputation is a way to judge peoples posts in the forums. As the forums progress they will alter and more accurately reflect their posts and how contributive to the forums. This is a slow go at the start as you give a % of the rep you have to the players you rep. So as the game goes on the size of the rep points given will be larger and therefore faster to grow. (you do not lose the % you give for + rep nor gain what you take away for - rep)

DeletedUser276

actually mine now says earning his place :D

nah I am just looking over the levels and graphics making sure they work well. But now people can see if they get a + or a - rep by another player in thier settings menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.