• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Formulas for Great Buildings

• Thread starter DeletedUser104920
  • Start date

DeletedUser104920

I thought it would be useful for some players if I collected some known formulas in one thread. Below I will also give some ideas of how to obtain other formulas when I cannot establish them myself. If anyone knows a formula I don't, I will add it here and credit your input. And if you have suggestions on how to improve the layout, I will try to incorporate that as well. Mostly, I will focus on levels greater than 10, since formulas tend not to be correct before that.

=== FORGE POINTS REQUIRED FOR LEVEL N (>10) ===
FP(N) = Round(FP(10)*1.025^(N-10))

=== FORGE POINT REWARD FOR FIRST PLACE ===
Unknown, but seems to be approximately N*Log(N) or N^1.2 times a constant

=== FORGE POINT REWARD FOR PLACES 2 TO 5 ===
REWARD(2) = Round( (REWARD(1) / 2) /5) * 5
REWARD(3) = Round( (REWARD(2) / 3) /5) * 5
REWARD(4) = Round( (REWARD(3) / 4) /5) * 5
REWARD(5) = Round( (REWARD(4) / 5) /5) * 5

=== FORGE POINT REWARD FOR CAPE CANAVERAL AND ARCTIC ORANGERY (Level > 10) ===
Level N gives N Forge Points

=== FORGE POINT REWARD FOR KRAKEN (Level >10) ===
Level N gives FLOOR(4*N/5) Forge Points

=== FORGE POINT REWARD FOR CASTEL DEL MONTE, HAGIA SOPHIA AND INNOVATION TOWER ===
Level N gives FLOOR(3*N/5) Forge Points

== Other Unknown Formulas ==
Temple of Relics:
(1) Chance for a relic
(2) Chance for a rare relic
(3) Chance for a uncommon relic

Kraken First Hit Chance. (This converges quickly to 100%, so I will probably not spend time trying to find a formula.)

Orangery Critical Hit Chance. (Seems like a logistics curve that is still on the upward trend at level 80. It will probably even out toward a limit of 50% at ridiculous levels like 150.)

Seed Vault Helping Hands Chance. (Similar. Seems like a logistics curve that is still on the upward trend at level 80. It will probably even out toward a limit of 25% at very high levels.)

Blue Galaxy Double Collection. (Known up to levels where the chance is 70%. Probably won't go above that.)

Others like coins/supplies/happiness/population/medals. I won't be looking into these.

Last edited by a moderator: