• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forge Points

tm.mead

Corporal
Until relatively recently Forge Point packages went into a player's stock. Inno then made a change where they were added to the f p bar and thus had to be used promptly, however at least the time counter continued to run, so if the player brought the number on the f p bar down to 9, a new point would be added in the normal run of time. Inno have now altered this further so that if a player receives forge points and it takes the total to 10 or more, the time counter resets to 1 hour. This is very unreasonable. The packages should really go into stock as they did originally, however Inno should at least alter it so the time counter doesn't reset at the very minimum.

DeletedUser

Inno have now altered this further so that if a player receives forge points and it takes the total to 10 or more, the time counter resets to 1 hour.
Unless I'm very much mistaken and it's happened extremely recently, it's the other way around... filling the FP bar beyond 10 should pause the timer, not reset it as it used to in times gone by. If you're experiencing the opposite, I don't think that's intended?

tm.mead

Corporal
Unless I'm very much mistaken and it's happened extremely recently, it's the other way around... filling the FP bar beyond 10 should pause the timer, not reset it as it used to in times gone by. If you're experiencing the opposite, I don't think that's intended?
Definitely this week, might have even started today.

DeletedUser103052

I can confirm that this is the case, the timer resets again!!
I don't know why they have reversed this change, it was very well received when it can into effect!!

DeletedUser110639

I play mostly on mobile, and when I get a bunch of FP and then spend them so I have less than 10 again, the timer will read 59:59 - but if I restart the app, the timer is "correct" once more. So if you are playing on mobile, try restarting the app to make sure it's not just a weird issue that is resolved with a restart.

tm.mead

Corporal
Thanks Qieth, I'm playing on PC. Might try that, although I'm pretty sure this is a recent change by Inno.

DeletedUser110639

Yeah, I remember a few months ago where Inno said the timer would pause up to 100 FP, and since then I noticed that I sometimes needed a restart. But I haven't noticed if maybe the change was rolled back. Let's see if my TOR is feeling like giving me a relic with like 20 FP this week, and then I can see if it does it for me.

DeletedUser

Super. Wouldn't be Inno if they didn't break something with each update eh?

DeletedUser100065

Just tested it and indeed if you spend them it resets to 1hr but if you refresh the page then the counter returns to the proper time

25ee232547b74416b50cbf1a082c6697.png

1d38a359a8924bf287f77962d024c943.png

12a19fb3a92c45b3a5185c08cf0fcd1a.png

DeletedUser110639

Well, that's the case for FP packs at least, but the behavior might be different with FP added directly to the bar. That's why I'm hoping a 20 FP pack will come from my relics or similar

DeletedUser100065

I just won 5 from GE when i had 7 in already, same thing. Refreshing afterwards sets the clock back to correct time.

DeletedUser110639

Wonderful. Panic averted, everything is fine :)

Although it's a little bit annoying :P

tm.mead

Corporal
Very weird. All day yesterday the time counter on the f p bar was reset when the bar reached 10 or more. I'm pretty sure this was the case this morning (BST). It is not happening now. I've just collected 20 fps in GE (as I did yesterday) and the time was not reset, whereas it was yesterday.

DeletedUser103370

It doesn't reset for me anymore. I mean it used to, but now it works perfectly. I was just thinking about the same thing today.