• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Forge points retrieval

• Thread starter DeletedUser3027
  • Start date

DeletedUser3027

I have a quest to retrieve forge point, however when I press the + sign nothing happens. Seemingly I have the maximum forge points available. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You just have to use one forge point. You cant have more then 10 at any time.

DeletedUser3027

Hi, I still can't see anything happening and being quite new to this game I don't know what I have to accomplish. I am sure it will be quite a simple answer.

DeletedUser65

if you have 10 forege points maybe you cant purchase anymore(not sure and cant test :p) maybe use 1 in trade or the tech tree by researching something and try again

DeletedUser

Forge points are used to perform trade and research, you can only have a maximum of 10 available points at any one time...

You must a point or more to be able to purchase a new point, try clicking on the Research (Beakers) menu and research a technology then you can use the + to buy another forge point. They can be bought for gold or diamonds.

DeletedUser3027

Thanks to all of you who replied. It has helped me a lot and I have managed to sus it out. Once more thanks again.