• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forge Points - Inactive player

DeletedUser116616

I would like to know what happens to the forge points that I have contributed to a player and he/she leaves the game ?

DeletedUser115071

It depends what's the case:
1) Deleted account - You lose the FPs forever.
2) Inactive account - You wait for someone else to help level it or you level it and get back the FPs for the place you get when you pop the GB.

DeletedUser116654

and after a year the player gets deleted and the FP are gone
No, the account doesn't deleted. I came back to the game last month after an inactivity period of over 2 years, and I hadn't lost my progress. I did get e-mail(s?) from InnoGames that they will delete my account if I didn't log in soon, but I didn't log in then. So I don't know whether I was exception or what, but as far as my experience is concerned, the game account doesn't get deleted.

No, the account doesn't deleted. I came back to the game last month after an inactivity period of over 2 years, and I hadn't lost my progress. I did get e-mail(s?) from InnoGames that they will delete my account if I didn't log in soon, but I didn't log in then. So I don't know whether I was exception or what, but as far as my experience is concerned, the game account doesn't get deleted.
If you bought diamonds they keep the account longer, think it's 3 years

DeletedUser116654

then you have your reason why your worlds have not been deleated , if a player has more then 50 only way to deleat it is if player asks for it to be deleated
Is this 50 diamonds figure official? So, if a person in Bronze Age has 50 diamonds, his account will not be deleted, but if a person in Virtual Future has <50 diamonds, his account will be deleted? That doesn't make much sense IMO.

Shad23

Emperor
i'v been told that the 50 diamonds is a fixed amount does not matter what era your in , can a Mod corect me if i'm wrong here

Emberguard

Legend
if you have 50 or more diamonds on your account they don't deleat it eather
That's the individual world deletion, not the account. In addition to diamond stock it's based on a 30 day inactive period and how far along in the game you are.

Account gets deleted regardless of diamonds left on it once the time is up (1-3 years depending on last purchase date)

However if the account is linked to the forum and they log in even once to either the game or the forum then the timer resets if it'd increase the length (for the account)

Edit: Announcement on the account deletion

Last edited: