• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forge Points for Great buildings

DeletedUser

Maybe I am missing something but when I go to start construction on my great building I am told I need 40 FP to start construction. I have more than enough in my inventory but cannot use them for construction. How do I make them usable? I have tried opening up 11 FP but I can only get credit for 10 in my FP bar.

DeletedUser8813

you can still build it ,the forge points are to get the building to level 1
place the building where you want it and it will stay in the construction stage till forge points have been donated ,then it will be level 1

Greywolf

Sergeant
And players in your neighbourhood or guild can help you build your GB by donating FP's, so you don't even have to invest the FP's yourself.

DeletedUser

May I also suggest that once you have started your great building you add that info to your profile text. Example: Mot/Pol and check out my new Great Building.

The reason is that your neighbours may be looking for a chance to invest their fp in your building to win some medals and bps. If you don't mention it, they may not see it.

DeletedUser7137

You can only have 10 forge points at once. Use 10 FP first, donate to GB, use another 10, and so on...The GB needs 40 FP to build, but it doesn't need all 40 FPs at once.

DeletedUser5399

lol :D Don't be like me and mistake Forge Points for Supplies. hehehe :o

DeletedUser

if i dont have all the blueprints for the GB can I still build a GB with only 2BP .....is there any chance