• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forge point spending Cap on Great Buildings

• Thread starter DeletedUser11930
  • Start date

DeletedUser11930

I believe there should be a cap on Forge point spending on Great Buildings all too often are fully developed players just whacking points in at the last minute for 1st place on great buildings.

IE, a player contributes for days then in comes someone and grabs 1st place not leaving enough to be caught and challenged scrap unlimited points being invested.

DeletedUser

No. This is not a charity game where everything should be fair and square. The one that donates the most, is the one that will get the 1st rank. If you're affraid that someone will steal your rank, secure it before they do. The same applies for other parts of the game. If you want the 1st ranking in the tower, you'll need to have the higher battle score. If someone can be plundered, the one plundering first will get to choose from the best things aviable.

DeletedUser

i would have posted just "-1", cause there's no need for elaboration really, but got caught by the minimum character requirement
so:
for all the reasons in the above post

DeletedUser15432

-1 for this idea - I agree with both falcon93 and rusty_nail

DeletedUser11930

Is that because you are in the already PA players club seems that this game is all about looking after your mates these days and that includes most of the moderators i believe and its not a charity game as i said people contribute for days sorry we don't all spend real money or that some of us have commitments as i say its all about oh i can do exactly as i please is it well in my opinion it shouldn't be possible to put in more FP's than a city can produce in a day not including paying for them or we may just aswell not bother having them available for everyone to contribute too this game will fold soon because its full of idiots esp those who just want everything because they are in PA with no more to do except pvp and steal places in GB's well a big -25 for the gameply structure maybe you should brownnose around the players who have been playing this sorta game some more.

DeletedUser

I understand how it can be annoying for players of lower ages to be beaten by PE folks who probably dont even do it for the BPs but for medals only. There is no way that a lower age player can compete in FP pack accumulation against a PE player at the end of the tech tree and I understand that this can be frustrating. But then again, I'm one of those players who believe that lower age players shouldnt be spending their hard earned FPs in GBs anyway, but should race to reach PE first and get the BPs through pollivating in the mean time.

DeletedUser7719

You gain the most medals from PE GBs, so there's no point of a higher age'd player to donate to a lower GB unless they are guaranteed the fps they put in back.

DeletedUser15432

Is that because you are in the already PA players club seems that this game is all about looking after your mates these days and that includes most of the moderators i believe and its not a charity game as i said people contribute for days sorry we don't all spend real money or that some of us have commitments as i say its all about oh i can do exactly as i please is it well in my opinion it shouldn't be possible to put in more FP's than a city can produce in a day not including paying for them or we may just aswell not bother having them available for everyone to contribute too this game will fold soon because its full of idiots esp those who just want everything because they are in PA with no more to do except pvp and steal places in GB's well a big -25 for the gameply structure maybe you should brownnose around the players who have been playing this sorta game some more.

Some of us actually play the game with a fair degree of competence and are not in PA
This is the second thread where I have seen you using derogatory language and terms to insult other players, please refrain from such comments otherwise you will be reported

DeletedUser98682

Can i please remind all players to treat each other with respect and remain polite.
Best Regards Tracy

DeletedUser5180

this is the second thread where the same OP has started calling fellow players idiots........perhaps we can have this player warned about his offensive remarks or banned from the forum.?